Sunday, September 20, 2009

Why do some people say birds of the same feather flock together while others say opposites attract?

It makes sense when the first sentence refers to common interests and certain thoughts, but I seriously don't think two people with the exact same personalities would go well with each other. When I talk to people who think like I do (the negative aspects), I get irritated.

Yeah it all depends on what the topic is, Its nice to have somebody like you as you can share your thoughts but it can really be irritating at times. How do I explain it? Hmm, guess you should know better.



As for something not so serious, I'm not joking when I said I want to paint something when I don't have my glasses on. (yes I pretty much see nothing w/o them) The stained glass in church looked so pretty! No way I'm going for lasik in the future when I can see such pretty stuff!

Like an impressionistic painting, yeah!

No comments: